5 Reasons to Design Your Own T-Shirt
Custom screen printed t-shirts are a staple for many teams and organizations. Creating your own design and having customized t-shirts printed for your team is a great way to unify teammates and boost overall morale.
1. Athletic teams. Printing a t-shirt for your athletic team and team supporters is a great way to raise funds for essential trips to competitions. It also doesn’t hurt for your opposition to see the sea of your team’s colors before the big game. That’s some powerful mental warfare – all from your customized t-shirts.
2. College & campus. Whether you’re representing your whole school or a club or organization at school, printed t-shirts are a sure-fire way to drum up some support and awareness. After all, there’s no better way to “be true to your school” than to wear your school’s colors proudly.
3. Events & parties. What better way to set apart your bachelor/bachelorette party than with kitchy printed t-shirts? You’ll be sure to garner attention at any venue you hit, and the shirt will serve as a fond memory forever.
4. Religious. Church event coordinators and Bible camp teams rejoice! Screen printing t-shirts for your religious organization gives you the opportunity to show off your spirit long after the summer is over.
5. Family reunions. A popular and wonderful way to commemorate your family reunion is to create a customized t-shirt with the dates and location of the festivities, along with your family name, featured prominently. You can use your family crest, or you can design a whole new shirt for the event.
Who knew how easy it is to design and have your own t-shirt for your team or organization? The Design Studio at MyVisionTees.com takes all of the guesswork out of this process, giving you thousands of options to consider – from color, to design, to style.